Small details make the difference
BioQuick®, the fourth generation of our popular and proven Quick® brackets from FORESTADENT, is lower than ever before. BioQuick® offers an up to 0.3 mm lower height in the anterior area ensuring excellent patient comfort. Placing the self-ligating bracket on the tooth is also extremely comfortable. This is thanks to the improved fit of the anatomically shaped base. You will be amazed at how easily BioQuick® brackets can be bonded. A stronger and wider clip which can be replaced, with approx. 20% more strength compared to the previous model, ensures the reliable control of torque, angulation and rotation. The new BioQuick® from FORESTADENT – makes treatment fun!
- Highest patient comfort with significantly lower anterior brackets.
- Rounded slot design for less friction and less wedging and notching effects
- Easier positioning with low adhesive overflow thanks to anatomically curved precisely fitting base and pad edge
- Reliable adhesion thanks to our patented hook-base
- Improved torque, angulation and rotation control with wider and 20% stronger clip
- Easier gingival opening with larger guidance funnel
- Easier handling, greater clearance with the BioQuick® molar brackets instead of conventional, closed buccal tubes.
- Comfortable use of auxiliaries through separate .016” x .016” auxiliary slot